Monday, September 28, 2009

New Shirt


A few things about this outfit. First, we are enjoying a little bit of an Indian Summer here in Brooklyn. Does that make white pants after labor day okay? Second, I wanted baby boy to wear his yellow rainboots, but he wanted to wear the "vintage" reeboks (they are his new favorite shoes, all though they are really too big for him still) When I tried to talk him into the boots, he said, "but mommy it's not raining!" I guess truth and practicality trumped fashion in this case. Third, this is his new shirt, from Old Navy, but via my favorite Salvation Army on Bedford and No. 7th. We found it last week, however I finally got around to washing it the other day. B was so excited he wore it to bed and then to school the next day. I am zooming in for the close-up:

It's a Super Robot Ninja, because being one just wasn't enough.

No comments: