Monday, September 28, 2009

Endless Summer and Hand arounds


One week into my daily recording and I am already trying to catch up on posts.....It is still warm here so I decided to sneak in our fave green shorts one more time. I bought this tee a while ago on the sale rack at the Gap, but it was way too big for B, so I passed it up to BFF (who in spite of being a few months younger than B is a full year + ahead in size...he is a very tall kid!) for a while. It was BFF's favorite shirt for a good 6 months, but he finally outgrew it and handed it back to B. Soon we'll hand it back down to BFF's soon to arrive little brother! I like the handing back and forth; they get clothes, and we get the enjoyment of seeing other dear one's in favorite items. The clothes are not so much hand-me-downs as they are hand-arounds.

No comments: