Monday, November 22, 2010

Been a While.....so here are a bunch

 This vest (from Old Navy) is actually a 2T, but I like the slightly shorter, slimmer fit.  The Batman sweater was a cool find at H & M last Christmas.  I got one for both BB and BFF.
 Gotta love Carter's for basic cords.  Affordable and a nice fit...very retro 70s.  The boots he is wearing in several of these photos were an AWESOME purchase this fall from Zara Kids.  (Plus it was like the last pair so they were on super sale)
 I like the gold chain...he accessorized himself.
 If you look closely, you can see the scrapes and bruises by his eye....he tripped and fell face first on some concrete steps...OMG!
 This is his super hero cape that we got from the Renegade Craft Fair this summer (and some really cute pants from ebay)
 These are his grown-up pants from Old Navy.  The shirt was from the Renegade Craft Fair two years ago.  Again I like the smaller fit on him.
 This is the first day of school this year (and his fourth birthday)  he picked out the Batman shirt himself.  Also from Old Navy.
 The cutest little boy butt you'll ever find.
 Do you think I maybe went a little overboard with this outfit?  I will say he added the boots (from Tretorn) himself....I think they might be what pushed it over the line...
I love this picture.  He is wearing my hat, but looks so much cooler than me in it.

No comments: