Monday, June 7, 2010

Gorgeous Baby Boy

Seriously, my son is gorgeous and funny and delightfully boyish.  I couldn't pick just one pic of this outing at the zoo.  The hat is a sun hat of mine I bought probably 10 years ago at Target; the pants are size 2T from the Gap (I think) but I set them aside over the winter and I think my plan of having him wear them as cute little clam diggers is working out; the sleeveless tee is from H & M, they have these great inexpensive 2 packs of tee shirts, one is patterned (usually a cute stripe) and one is solid.  They are $7 for the sleeveless, $9 for the tee, and $12 for the long sleeves.  I had a 20% off coupon when I bought these, so super cheap and super cute.  This outfit is a little short on the original and big on the big-box, but since it is composed of basics (and items I am recycling for a new look) I think it is okay. 

PS The shoes are from See Kai Run, and I got them last summer, and didn't think there was any way they would fit B, but somehow, I think because they are so soft and flexible, they do.

No comments: