Monday, April 19, 2010

Spiderman Socks


B didn't want to have me take his picture this morning, maybe he was embarrassed by the meaningless caption on his shirt? It says "Driving cross country in my truck" I get the red appliqued truck for a boy, but why did they feel the need to add the caption? Isn't the object itself enough to strike the imagination of a little boy? Why do they need to prescribe what he might be doing with his truck also? Anyway, it was a hand-me-down and I do like the red against the blue. Both the shirt and the shorts were originally from the Gap, though I bought neither of them there.

These socks are B's favorites, but they are getting to small. Where do you find spider-man socks?

1 comment:

Hafsa shaikh said...

buy baby toys When your website or blog goes live for the first time, it is exciting. That is until you realize no one but you and your.