Sunday, January 24, 2010

January 22, 2010


B was not cooperating with the style shot, but this is a little shot of B in motion. A friend just gave us this OshKosh flannel shirt. OshKosh has a nice line of really classic boy clothes, besides overalls they seem to have great shirts and tees. I have featured these pants before as well, they were a hand-me-down, and we love them, but we have a little trouble with fit. They have always been too big in the waist and so they fall down....now they finally fit in the waist, but they are too short....sigh....B is getting sooooooo big.....The other day I called him baby and he said:
"Mommy, why did you call me baby? I'm not a baby."
and I responded with what every Mommy always says when faced with that question:
"You'll always be my Baby."

No comments: